Welcome to the Queen Anne’s County Free Laptop Program!
At Community Partnerships for Children and Families, we believe that everyone should have access to technology, regardless of their financial situation. We understand that not having a computer or access to the internet can be a major barrier to success, whether it's in school, job searching, or simply staying connected with loved ones. That's why we've partnered with the Queen Anne's County Library, the Department of Aging, and other local organizations to provide 2,000 Chromebook laptops to eligible households throughout Queen Anne's County. Our goal is to bridge the digital divide and promote digital equity in our community, so that everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
Are you eligible?
Here's what you'll need:
1. Acceptable Forms of Photo Identification
Driver's License or State ID Card
Formal ID Card (Veteran or Student)
Company or Work-Issued Identification
2. Documentation of Income
Acceptable Documentation of Income
Government assistance programs
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Enrollment in the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Salary documentation (Ex: Tax returns, pay stubs, benefit letter)
Ready to apply?
Please have all your documentation ready when applying.
Applications open on June 1, 2023
For more information:
Call: 410-758-0848 (x2704)
Mail or Drop- off application to: Queen Anne’s County Department of Community Services - 104 Powell Street, Centreville, MD 21617
Frequently Asked Questions
The QAC Free Laptop Program is a program designed to assist in digital equity and inclusion efforts in Queen Anne's County by providing new, internet-enabled devices to eligible households who are most in need.